Friday, January 11, 2013

Made it to Friday...Thinking about my Friends that are AT or Heading to CHA....Several of my Business Friends will be there.  Crafter's Companion (Even Sara Davies and Leann Chivers are there from England). Terri Sproul at the Sakura Booth (3D Crystal Lacquer and Terri's Mixers), Els Van de Burgt of Elizabeth Craft Designs has new Dies and new Peel Offs. I didn't know till last night Bronwyn Velazquez is Demoing for Spectrum Noir Alcohol Pens and Stacey owner of Scrapbooking Made Simple and her SMS Girls...Good Luck everyone.

I love the little faces of "The Toreads" Woods Fairies.  I finally got around to coloring 1 of 6...5 Girls and 1 Boy....I picked one of the girls while I figure out colors for the clothes (Leaves) for the rest of them.

Isn't she cute?  I think she was looking forward to Friday...
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment